Sunday 6 May 2007

Punks and Hippies

Had a pretty tiring week, frustrating workwise coupled with being deliriously sick with a cold. Persevered to the end of week and had my Friday night mapped out: quiet dinner with Patrick and in bed early to finish Anne Tyler's Saint Maybe (great book). Turns out I was peer-pressured into attending a work party@ Verandah Bar (infamous for skanky underaged asians on RnB nights). The theme was punks and hippies. Glad I ended up going. It was great to catch up with people I hadn't seen in ages. The food, music, and drinks were suprisingly good. I did wake up on Saturday morning/afternoon with a hungover. But it's nice to not be so responsible sometimes. ;)


Ajay and I were coping so well with the loud music, people and alcohol. Head was hurting.

5 comments:

Tamtims said...

So were you a punk or a hippie? Hmm...

Lynn said...

I was a party pooper.. Not prepared as wasn't even planning to go. Deep down, I'm a punk ;)

Unknown said...

Lynn you are sooo not a punk..
u are 100% hippie and you know it! Lynn.... look at the champ with the studded choker!.. put in some effort will ya...

Unknown said...

Oi~~ Princess Mononoke~ whats going on with ur blog?... its totally empty.. u put in some effort too...

Lynn said...

Oli, you don't even have a blog. Princess Mononoke blogs on FFL... by the way, the Cheungs have left and we need replacements....